We have been constantly asked by our clients if a logo is necessary. There are many advantages to your company having a good logo design for your website. This article will explain how to design a professional logo and the benefits that your logo could inspire.Many web designing companies will tell you that not only should you have a stand out website, but an eye-catching logo as well.
How actually brand logos represent your company?
In fact, most people don’t realize that your brand’s logo is actually a representation of your company. A great logo is very important when you want your website to look professional. Your logo should be able to tell the consumer exactly what your business or service is.
Creation of a brand logo for Professional web Design Company
Tommy has his own used car parts business. He goes to a few web designing companies in Los Angeles, where his main auto store is, and has them create an amazing, profession website. Unfortunately, Tommy makes the choice to create his own logo. While the design is good, the picture of a racing girl with a flag doesn’t really tell his consumers that he actually sells car parts. The logo confuses his clients and could actually offend others; as a result his business suffers.
Tommy should have kept his logo more to the point. Instead of a racing girl, Tommy could have used a cool picture of car parts with his company name as the focus point. A logo can literally make your brand. Having no logo could be explained as a person with no face. Without the face of your company, you will appear as if you are missing something. A good logo makes your company look larger than it may actually be. Human beings are very visual creatures, and most people tend to remember an image over words. With the right guidelines in mind, anyone can create an outstanding logo for their Website.
Tips to make a successful web designing company
Lucky for Tommy, since we are one of the web designing companies in Los Angeles we gave his logo a reality check, along with the following tips and advice.
1. If you decide to go for a logo with a picture, not just fancy writing, make sure that the logo represents what your company or service is.
2. Make sure your logo catches the eye. Your logo is a face to your company; make sure it stands out from all the other pretty faces.
3. Is your logo versatile? Meaning, if you make your logo larger or smaller, change the color, or decide to change the background of your website you want to make sure the logo still works.
4. Your logo needs to be a good representation of your business. Try to remember that while you may not think something is offensive or unprofessional, others may. Always keep in mind what other people will say about your logo, because that is what they will remember.
5. Finally, keep it simple and always you make sure that your logo is your company. Use your logo to show your customers exactly what your company is for.
Professional web design with a success logo
Now Tommy knows exactly what a good logo should be, to the point. He has since redesigned his logo to a simple, professional design. He uses his company name as the focus point, allowing his consumers to know that he does indeed sell car parts. He keeps his logo clean cut and professional, but also uses his own unique style. Now his business has a face and he is reaping the rewards.
Web design is also key to your logo’s success. If your website is created after your logo you want to make sure that they will flow together. And remember, while you may want to go all out to make your logo the best, sometime simple is just plain smarter. You don’t want to overwhelm your website’s visitors with an overcomplicated logo that is just too much.